- Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Asia Wine Service & Education Centre (“AWSEC”) has been providing wine education to the trade and the public for over 16 years. Our extensive range of services is all delivered by our experienced, knowledgeable and highly qualified team of wine educators. Headquartered in Hong Kong, AWSEC designs and provides top quality wine and spirits education and training in Asia, e.g. mainland China and India, and the courses are available in English as well as some local languages.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Vertical Tasting of Penfolds Grange and Torbreck The Laird
Now you have a uniques opportunity to compare the two vintages with have been released from Torbreck as well as five vintages of Penfolds Grange.
Wines to be tasted are:
Torbreck The Laird 2006
Penfolds Grange 1995
Penfolds Grange 1996
Penfolds Grange 1997
Penfolds Grange 1998
Penfolds Grange 2001
Salitage 1996 (to be tasted first)
- Warm up with a glass of Salitage which is fully matured and ready to drink. The rest of the wines will be double decanted before the tasting.
- We will serve the youngest vintages first to allow the wines to fully develop in the glass.
- This is a very special opportunity to taste what should be fantastic wines and a very special comparison.
- Although expensive, this tasting gives you a unique chance to taste some very special (and very expensive wines)...WE HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US!!!
Date: 8th October 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Where: ASWEC office
Cost: $4,800 per person
Please call, fax or e-mail us on:
Check out more events at www.awsec.com